Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Connie Martin

Thank you, Jay. That works, although it took some figuring out how to toggle
it, but I see the option is in the Windows drop-down menu. Thanks once again.

Connie Martin

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Hi Connie,

CompuServe reorganized their forums after that article was written. It took
a little digging, but I found the file again at
http://community.compuserve.com/n/do...f-869f0a61b806

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Connie Martin wrote:
Jay, just in case you wouldn't be looking at the previous post any
more, I said "thank you" before I actually tried what you said. I
went to the link you gave:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/SDIMDI.htm
and when I click on the "You can download it from here" link, I get
"The Forum you are trying to visit is unavailable.
For a complete list of our Forums, visit the CompuServe Forum Center."
When I click on the link to visit the CompuServe Forum Center it
requires a user name and password.

Is there another link that works in order to download the file I need?

Connie Martin