Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Piet Janssen

Default word crashing

I have the same problem after installing visio 2003. Only the office version
is 2000?
Word 2000 crashes when i do a spell check or when i edit a existing document.

Regards
Piet

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=838022 "Description of the
Office 2003 Dutch Spelling Checker Update: May 25, 2004".

GuidoFB wrote:
Hey there,

I've found your discussion via google entering practically the same
error code :

AppName: winword.exe AppVer: 11.0.6568.0 AppStamp:42e178a5
ModName: mssp3nl.dll ModVer: 3.0.7.6 ModStamp:4163fe51
fDebug: 0 Offset: 0000121b

I'm searching for a few days now what this error triggers and how to
avoid it, without any succes for now.

History : as a professor in ICT (cisco stuff etc.) I'm continuously
writing courses for my students. In those courses are several figures
with all kinds of natures : jpg, pdf, visio, ... Previously, with
older versions of WORD and VISIO, i've printed the figures in pdf, and
imported them in word. Just to avoid trouble. As I can expect that
these problems would be solved in newer versions with the latest
updates, for once I've tried cutting and pasting them directly.

As the course grow (now about 21Mb), 70 pages, 100 figures, it became
more and more unstabel. I've tried finishing my work on computers in
the lab with clean SW, all the patches you can find, deleting
normal.dots, deleting registry keys, saving as an RTF,... NOTHING
helps.

Is there anybody who has suggestions ?