Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
WonderWendy WonderWendy is offline

Default Spacing of last text line in text box

When typing text in a text box, the last line of the paragraph is slightly
lower than the previous lines until I reach the end of the line and the text
wraps around or until I enter a return at the end of the last line of a
paragraph. At those two points, it moves up ever so slightly and is in line
with the previous lines of text. If I don't enter a return at the end of the
last paragraph in the text box, when it displays and prints, it remains
slightly lower than the other lines in the paragraph.

Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I get the opposite result.
Try a frame or a table cell instead of a text box.

WonderWendy wrote:
When typing text in a text box, the last line of the paragraph is
slightly lower than the previous lines until I reach the end of the
line and the text wraps around or until I enter a return at the end
of the last line of a paragraph. At those two points, it moves up
ever so slightly and is in line with the previous lines of text. If I
don't enter a return at the end of the last paragraph in the text
box, when it displays and prints, it remains slightly lower than the
other lines in the paragraph.

Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Another thing to try is setting an exact amount of line spacing for
the paragraphs in the text box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP