natalie

Default Tab will not work with bullets and numbering.

Just recently my bullets have not been working properly. After finishing a
line of one bullet (i.e., solid circle), I hit return, and then hit tab to
try to make it go to the next style of bullet (i.e., empty circle). However,
it will now not do that. Rather, it keeps the original bullet (solid circle)
in place and simply tabs my curser. I've never had any troubles before.
Someone suggested that I may have accidently turned off some sort of
auto-format option, but I cannot find anything.