Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cerise

Default Why does the entire document change font when I change one word?

When I am working in a table, or in a normal document, sometimes when I
change a word to bold or italics or change the font size of one word, the
entire document changes too. I can undo the unwanted changes by using Control
Z, but it often leaves the pagination or margins wrong or worse still removes
the bullet points from all my lists. What is making thsi happen and how do I
stop it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm .

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
How to reformat a complete document. wanda Microsoft Word Help 16 February 11th 06 11:43 PM
don't change format for entire word document MidCityRep Microsoft Word Help 3 November 17th 05 08:11 PM
Deleting Old Versions of Fonts Lana A Li Microsoft Word Help 5 September 1st 05 09:51 PM