Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Christina Christina is offline

Default Why do addresses not show up for mail merge?

Attempting to merge labels from a excel file into a word mail merge for
labels. First, I don't get addresses for preview. It's a blank page. Also
noticed that the addresses were all out of order like city first, then state,
then name.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

The blank (or almost blank page) is probably because you have not replicated
the set up of the first label on the sheet to the balance of the labels on
the sheet.

The out of order problem is probably caused by your using the AddressBlock
field and the individual merge fields are not matched correctly. Better to
just insert the individual merge fields in the configuration that YOU want
them.

Also see the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at:

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP