Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hmm hmm is offline

Default Convert characters typed with wrong language bar setting

If I typed a paragraph (without looking at the monitor), then noticed the
language bar was set to the wrong language, how can I convert the text
characters without having to re-type the whole paragraph?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Select the text, or even the whole document (Ctrl+a), double click the
language bar (or Language, Set Language), select the language you want, maybe
even clearing the box for "Automatically detect language".
Hope this helps
DeanH