Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mal[_2_] Mal[_2_] is offline

Default text-boundary square

When I open a new document in Print Layout mode, it shows a text-boundary
square. How do I remove this square so that I can work on a blank
page-document?

Thank you.

Mal Gaffney

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mal Mal is offline

Suzanne,

Thank you for your reply.

Click to show or hide original message or reply text. What do I click on €˜to show or hide €¦ text?, Suzanne?

Regards,

mg

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Tools | Options | View: Text boundaries.

http://word.mvps.org

"Mal" Mal @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
When I open a new document in Print Layout mode, it shows a text-boundary
square. How do I remove this square so that I can work on a blank
page-document?

Thank you.

Mal Gaffney

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That message is coming from the interface you are using to read this
newsgroup. It applies to the messages in the thread. You should have been
able to see my answer as the most recent message.

http://word.mvps.org

news