Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angel Guess

Default How do I change the label type on a label list already created?

I took over a new secretarial position, and my predecessor created a number
of mailing lists using various sizzes and versions ov avery labels. I would
like to convert these documents so that they all use one uniform label size,
but I don't know how to change the "label choice" for a document that has
already been created. I know how to do it when CREATING a new list, but not
how to change one that's already been created.

Can someone PLEASE help me?!?!

Thanks,

Angel
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Angel Guess wrote:
I took over a new secretarial position, and my predecessor created a
number of mailing lists using various sizzes and versions ov avery
labels. I would like to convert these documents so that they all use
one uniform label size, but I don't know how to change the "label
choice" for a document that has already been created. I know how to
do it when CREATING a new list, but not how to change one that's
already been created.

Can someone PLEASE help me?!?!

Thanks,

Angel

Read http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm to find out
how to make a mail merge source document from the existing labels. Then see
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm if needed.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There isn't really any way to do this. Your best bet is to convert the label
content to a mail merge data source and remerge them. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...ToDatafile.htm