Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DR support DR support is offline

Default dictionary language changed

Someone changed the language from US English to Morrocan French. I want to
return to the US English as the default language. How?

I tried by following the "help" instructions for "Removing a Custom
Dictionary" this didn't seem to help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The proofing language of a given text has nothing to do with the custom
dictionary, but is associated with a language formatting parameter applied
to the text in question. By default the language is adopted from the Windows
regional settings, but you can apply any available language from tools
language set language in versions up to Word 2003 and from the Review tab
in Word 2007.

Someone changed the language from US English to Moroccan French. I