Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Leigh

Default How do I make a front and back text box print correctly in Word?

I've created a text box that I'd like to print double-sided. In other words,
I have a text box on page one and another one on page two. I'd like to print
it so that the text box matches up so that I can just cut it out and have the
text box info on the front and back. But everytime I try, it's line up
incorrectly and if I try to cut it, some of the text from the other side gets
cut. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

This is partly a function of the precision of your printer. Most home use
printers can get it right only to within a couple of millimeters.

1. Position the textboxes so they are symmetrically placed on the page.

2. Design the layout so exact positioning isn't essential: eg, use thick
borders that will run over the edge of where you plan to cut.

Or find a friend with a duplex printer.