Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ItsBarbara ItsBarbara is offline

Default Go from header to body easily

I have a template where teachers need to add information into the header upon
opening the document. Many cannot figure out how to get into the body of the
document to add further information. Is there a hyperlink that can do this?
I tried setting a bookmark in the document and creating a "Click Here" link,
but it is not working. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

If I came across a teacher who "freaks" at having to click a clearly labeled
"Close" button, I'd do my best to make sure they found other employment. I
don't want anyone that backward anywhere near children.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There is a Close button on the Header and Footer toolbar, or they
can just double-click in the document body area.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"ItsBarbara" wrote in message
I have a template where teachers need to add information into the
header upon opening the document. Many cannot figure out how to get
into the body of the document to add further information. Is there
a hyperlink that can do this? I tried setting a bookmark in the
document and creating a "Click Here" link, but it is not working.
Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I agree: A clearly labeled "Close" button is surely just as "click and go"
as you're likely to get. Once they're back in the document body, then
MacroButton NoMacro fields can provide the "Click here and type [whatever]"
functionality.

How are you setting up the template so that it opens in the header pane?
That's what I'm really curious about.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
If I came across a teacher who "freaks" at having to click a clearly

labeled
"Close" button, I'd do my best to make sure they found other employment. I
don't want anyone that backward anywhere near children.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

so