Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MB

Default Font conversion problem when converting from Word 03 to htm

When using Word 2003 and choosing File Save As, I change the type to htm/html
and I've used Times New Roman throughout the document in Word, when I post
the document on our Intranet all the hyperlinks display as Arial. Does
anyone know how to fix that? This same problem occurs if I have fonts in the
Word 03 document in TNR in any other color besides black and save it as
htm/html, when they are posted on our Intranet, the fonts that were
originally (in this case red), display in red but in Arial and not TNR.
Thanks.
--
Mandy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

You might see if changing the font of the Hyperlink style affects what
you're getting. If you explicitly set the Hyperlink style's font to TNR,
does that give you the result you want?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"MB" wrote in message
When using Word 2003 and choosing File Save As, I change the type to
htm/html
and I've used Times New Roman throughout the document in Word, when I post
the document on our Intranet all the hyperlinks display as Arial. Does
anyone know how to fix that? This same problem occurs if I have fonts in
the
Word 03 document in TNR in any other color besides black and save it as
htm/html, when they are posted on our Intranet, the fonts that were
originally (in this case red), display in red but in Arial and not TNR.
Thanks.
--
Mandy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MB

We specifically highlighted the hyperlink and made sure it was formatted to
TNR. In fact we even created a style to apply to all links to see if that
would work. It didn't. There has got to be a reason why this is happening.
Any other suggestions? Thanks.
--
Mandy

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Wordperfect Office 2000 conversion to Word 2003 MikeE New Users 1 March 21st 05 12:04 AM