Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nancy Nancy is offline

Default Updating an exisitng document, now I have spacing issues

Hi

I have tried paragraph spacing to correct my problem that is not the solution.

I have a document that is about 50 pages and includes a TOC. After deleting
some of the document and updating the font, I updated the TOC. All went well
except the third page of the TOC is spacing differently and within the
document occasionally there are greater spaces between paragraphs. Paragraph
spacing does not fix this problem. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Paragraph spacing in the document don't reflect in the table of contents, so
I believe the two issues you are describing are unrelated.

In the body of the document, if you select the problem paragraphs and press
Ctrl+Q (to reset direct paragraph formatting), does that make a difference?
Alternatively, apply a different style (if appropriate).

For the TOC, verify that the TOC styles (TOC 1, TOC 2, etc.) have the
paragraph spacing that you want.

~~~
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP