Kerri N.

Default Differences between Word 2003 and Word 2000

I need to locate a list of the differences between Word 2000 and Word 2003.
For example, Track Changes is quite a bit different between the two, as is
modifying style attributes. I've spent hours searching online Help,
Microsoft's Word product site, various trade magazines (PC Magazine, Computer
User, etc.), and the Word MVP site to no avail.
Timothy L

Microsoft Office 2000 to Microsoft Office 2003 Migration Issues (00-03Delta.doc)

Microsoft Word or the Microsoft Word Viewer is required to view the above whitepaper.

You can download Microsoft Word Viewer 2003 he

Please post all replies to the newsgroup for the benefit of others.
Requests for assistance by email will NOT be acknowledged!