Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve the Printer

Default What is best way to create a brochure that can be modified later?

We are trying to create a cookbook with multple sections. We want to add
additional recipes from time to time. But when we do, it puts the page
numbering out of sync if we number the pages consecutively from front to
back. Can we use letters in the page numbering sequence in order to separate
the sections? If so then we could add appropriate new receipes to the back
of each section and then just update the table of contents each time.
Or are there any other ideas?