Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
suzique

Default why is my Word document only printing the 1st page?

As a Night Auditor, I "save" a report from another system into a Word
document. Although I can preview the entire document in Word, only the 1st
page prints. This just started happening recently, and changed from 1 night
to the next. Additionally, the other Night Auditor, as well as the I.T.
folk, can pull this report up under THEIR log-ins, and it prints just fine!?!