Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Parantap

Default Identity could be given to selected paragraph in Microsoft Word

In Microsoft word there should be a facility to give Name or Identity to any
selected Paragraph, line, or any character or criteria.
Example. Here is given the paragraph.

I believe in hearing great ideas of an ordinary man who just knows what he
wants to do. He doesnt know the proper words or style what he wants to say.
He always tries to explain the thing what he wants to do, in any style or
format. It is the duty of the authority to respond him in a proper manner.

Now Suggestion is- I will go step by step.

1. Select the paragraph.
2. Right click on the selection.

#3# here I want to suggest a button in the pop up menu named €śGIVE IDENTY€ť
or anything like that.
#4# while clicking on that button word will ask us to give a name or
identity to that selected paragraph. (or line or any character, number,
criteria etc.)
#5# There should be a place in which the name is displayed while the cursor
is moving on from that paragraph which has given a name. Just as like the
Column no, Page No. is displayed on line.

Assume that we have given a name or identity to above paragraph as €śBook
Name €“ Reference€ť.
Now when the cursor is on that paragraph, €śBook Name €“ Reference€ť will be
displayed on the screen at the lower right part of the screen.

Reply me on

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

This is already present. It is called a bookmark.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

news

#3# here I want to suggest a button in the pop up menu named "GIVE IDENTY"
or anything like that.
#4# while clicking on that button word will ask us to give a name or
#5# There should be a place in which the name is displayed while the
cursor
is moving on from that paragraph which has given a name. Just as like the
Column no, Page No. is displayed on line.

Assume that we have given a name or identity to above paragraph as "Book
Name - Reference".
Now when the cursor is on that paragraph, "Book Name - Reference" will be