SmackHead

Default Are you a heroin support group?

I am a new user and am having problems with clippit. For the last three
weeks, he has stalked me. Every time I turn around, he is there, gazing at
me, telling me I have made a big mistake. He also asked me if i would like
help with a suicide note. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

New User
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Talk to the little professor. He can put the paperclip to work.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"SmackHead" wrote in message
I am a new user and am having problems with clippit. For the last three
weeks, he has stalked me. Every time I turn around, he is there, gazing
at
me, telling me I have made a big mistake. He also asked me if i would
like
help with a suicide note. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

New User

Shauna Kelly

Hi SmackHead