Bill

Default Anchor Picture

Hello,
I am having trouble anchoring a picture. I would like a picture to stay at
the top of a page, say page 3. But I have trouble getting it stay there if
I type in something new above it, on page 2. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks,

Bill

TF

If you insert the picture into a Text Box, you can format the text box to be
aligned relative to the top of the page (or margin); then Lock Anchor and
deselect Move Object with Text from Format, Text Box, Advanced button on
Position Tab.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...
: Hello,
: I am having trouble anchoring a picture. I would like a picture to stay
at
: the top of a page, say page 3. But I have trouble getting it stay there
if
: I type in something new above it, on page 2. Is it possible to do that?
:
: Thanks,
:
: Bill
:
:

TF

Yes, of course you do. I was confusing with Frames!

Terry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: You don't need a text box to set the picture position in this way; Format
: Picture | Layout | Advanced offers all the same options.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup
so
: all may benefit.
:
: ...
: "Bill" wrote in message
: ink.net...
: : Hello,
: : I am having trouble anchoring a picture. I would like a picture to
stay
: at
: : the top of a page, say page 3. But I have trouble getting it stay
there
: if
: : I type in something new above it, on page 2. Is it possible to do
that?
: :
: : Thanks,
: :