Wesley kyle

Default I want to scan a doc. then open in a writable format

I would like to learn how to scan mult. doc and thubnail them together in a
writable format so I can type in the nesisary info and print out a complete
doc. sorry I am a bad speller.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Start by reading whatever documentation came with your scanner. Specifically
you want to read the part about OCR - optical character recognition. That's
what makes your documents a text document instead of a picture of a
document.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]