Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J-Newbee J-Newbee is offline

Default Word problem

I must have hit a buttom by mistake, but I cannot copy and paste one single
word at a time. Instead when I go to highlight single word by right clicking
mouse, it highlights entire line from left to right of the page. So I cannot
copy and paste a single word instead copies all words on each line of a word
document. Please help
Thanks in advance

Newbee

Page setup problem or something causing problem with print Meenie Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 07 07:28 AM
I have problem with MS Word; can anyone help?! duncan Microsoft Word Help 4 May 16th 06 10:37 PM
problem in word phorte Microsoft Word Help 3 October 24th 05 11:35 AM
Problem med Word gunsan Page Layout 3 August 13th 05 03:20 PM
Word problem MFN Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 04 08:00 PM