galsaba

Default How to set up newspaper columns in part of the text only

I have a text that the top is set up as standard layout, and then there
is a test that setup as three column page. I want to change the rest of
the page, all the to normal.

So, part will be normal, then the second part - three column page, and
then normal.

How to do it?
galsaba

Jay Freedman

On 11 Sep 2005 17:46:21 -0700, "galsaba" wrote:

I have a text that the top is set up as standard layout, and then there
is a test that setup as three column page. I want to change the rest of
the page, all the to normal.

So, part will be normal, then the second part - three column page, and
then normal.

How to do it?
galsaba

You need a continuous section break before and after the three-column
section. Word can insert these breaks automatically if you let it. Go
to http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...ingColumns.htm and look
at the part about "Multicolumn sections in single-column documents".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman