Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cew47 cew47 is offline

Default Send to Mail Receipent

I have Word 2003 and when I click on Send To Mail Receipent (as attachment),
I'm getting an error message in my email program (which is Netscape Mail).
The error says "Sending of message failed. Unable to open the temporary file
C:\Documents and Settings.... Check your "Temporary Directory" setting."

Where is the setting for the Temporary Directory? I can send from Excel
with no problems.