Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Travis G Travis G is offline

Default Tables "Jump" in Word

Hi all-

This has been happening for a couple of years now and I am tiring of the eye
strain: I use tables in Word 2003 a lot and in most of those tables,
whenever I am entering text or numbers, the table jumps with each keystroke.
It looks like, for a brief moment, the table rows' height shrinks, then pops
back to normal size. Any idea how to fix this? I know it sounds petty, but
try entering pages of data this way!

Thanks all,

Travis