Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shah Shah is offline

Default i cant see rows in my table

despite various efforts i can not see rows already inserted in my table.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luc[_2_] Luc[_2_] is offline

Shah,
Do you see the cell markers? Maybe the gridlines are not displayed, go to
Table - choose Show gridlines.
Or apply lines to the whole of the table, select the table, on the borders
and tables toolbar select a linestyle, click the listarrow next to the
border button, click the second icon which applies a line to all the borders
in the table.

--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint