Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Panamanian Panamanian is offline

Default NO cascade when clicking on FILE toolbar

Last week I downloaded a couple word documents.
I noticed that the file tooblar no longer cascades downward. All other
toolbars work fine but not FILE. How can I fix this problem.
--
Visit my canal.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?UGFuYW1hbmlhbg==?=,

Last week I downloaded a couple word documents.
I noticed that the file tooblar no longer cascades downward. All other
toolbars work fine but not FILE. How can I fix this problem.

Which version of Word do you have?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org