Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
isc1jap isc1jap is offline

Default can you enter data in part of a word doc and update other areas?

I am tyring to assemble a rental agreement and would like to have a "field"
where I can enter a renter's name and have that automatically update other
portions of the document where the renter's name should appear. Is there a
way to do this in Word 2003? What is this funtionality called? Thanks in
advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is called a cross reference - see