Netti

Default Underlining text when sending doc as an email

I have created a document in Word, using all tables. When I send as an email
(not an attachment), it underlines all text in one row. I have inserted a
new row from both the one above and below and deleted the row previously
there, but when it's sent, it keeps underlining the text. Has anyone seen
this before and how do I correct this?

Sending Mail Merge to Email to Multiple Recipients in the Same Mes Mark V Mailmerge 13 April 21st 23 05:06 PM
How do I cut/copy & paste .jpg into MS Word text or an email text. [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 7 June 16th 06 03:36 PM
How do I cut/copy & paste .jpg into MS Word text or an email text. [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 23rd 05 06:41 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
sending a 2mb email Dudley's Corp Microsoft Word Help 1 November 29th 04 07:36 AM