Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
IB IB is offline

Default No Cursor in Page 1 of Tables filled from Mail Merge

I have mail merge documents created in Word 2003 that fill a table with
details from an Access database which work fine in Word 2003. When I open the
same documents in Word 2007 I can not see the cursor in the table cells on
page one of the document. The cursor is visible on all pages apart from the
first page. As a result I can not easily edit the data on the first page of
the document