Mimi

Default how do i align a wedding invitation in my printer to print straig.

Daiya Mitchell

Use the big empty space to explain details of your problem, such as version
of Word and what you really need to do.

On 5/10/05 9:46 PM, "Mimi" wrote:

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Mimi

I have a wedding invitation from a template. I would like to print it and
make certain that it is centered and aligned properly. I have a HP combo
printer, copier, scanner. Even though it has a slide bar where the paper is
inserted. I need it to be centered. I am uncertain as to how to set the slide
bar where the blank invitation is fed into. Thanks.

On 5/10/05 9:46 PM, "Mimi" wrote:

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Daiya Mitchell

It depends on how your printer feeds the paper. One slide bar, coming from
the side? Or two slide bars that come in from both sides?

But it doesn't matter--because the best way is to do some trial and error on
regular pieces of paper cut to match your invitation paper. Then diagram
the answer (as in write on invitation "this end goes in, face up") so you
don't forget.