Tara C.

Default Track Changes Time

I need to get rid of the time stamp used on track changes. How would I go
about doing this??
Shauna Kelly

Hi Tara

See the "Security Issues" section at
How does Track Changes in Microsoft Word work?
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.

"Tara C." Tara wrote in message
I need to get rid of the time stamp used on track changes. How would I go
about doing this??

Tara C.

Thanks for the hints. I had actually looked at your page, but never thought
the solution would be under "security". This is perfect, and even helps with
wondering about my name being attached.
Thanks again Shauna!