Richardw

Default The document name or path is not valid

I'm trying to open one of my Word 2002 documents and I recieve a message "The
document name or path is not valid". The message tells me to check the file
permissions and try to open the document using the open command in word. I
tried the suggestions and they don't work.

Additionally, I found the article in the microsoft help & support page about
this paticular error Error: Number:Q328100. -- If you want to look it up.
I've tried all the resolutions from this article and still nothing!

Has anyone had this type of problem? If so, did you fix it? How?
Appreciate any help on this.