CS Gosdin

Default how do I get postal bar codes on mailout envelopes and labels

There is a setting that makes it print the bar code. Also, when I am listing
an "e-mail" address, it shows as a hyperlink connection

Someone please tell me how to correct this. I can be located at:

Any assistance would be appreciated.
--
CS Gosdin

Unlink email addresses with Ctrl+Shift+F9. Prevent them from being so
formatted by clearing the box for "Internet and network paths with
hyperlinks" on the AutoFormat As You Type tab of Tools | AutoCorrect
Options.

POSTNET bar codes are inserted with a BARCODE field. See Word's Help under
"Field codes: BarCode field."