Miguel

Default How come my office 2003 does not run at all?

I installed Windows 2003 to my computer. My operating system is windows XP
professional .

When I am done installing everything it says that it installed fine, but
when I click on the icon the hour glass comes up on my mouse pointer like its
loadig than all of a sudden it makes an error sound with no message poping up
and the hour glass goes away?

If anyone can help me solve this porblem whether I need patches or update
please help me. I search patches and couldn't find anything to solve this
program. I also installed service packs. I would really appreciate it a lot.
Graham Mayor

See if http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm helps.

Miguel wrote:
I installed Windows 2003 to my computer. My operating system is
windows XP professional .

When I am done installing everything it says that it installed fine,
but when I click on the icon the hour glass comes up on my mouse
pointer like its loading than all of a sudden it makes an error sound
with no message popping up and the hour glass goes away?

If anyone can help me solve this problem whether I need patches or