IM

Default How do i set up an authorization form?

I need an authorization form that fit for my boss to approve to any of staff
that want to take any stuff from company.

What kind of stuff? Documents? See
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search).
Equipment? See
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...nt&btnG=Search