Dana L

Default Graphic display in word

Since service pack 2 for WindowsXP Pro was installed a portion of out PCs
(All Dell ooptiplex) have issues with displaying graphics / pictures etc in
Word (Office 2003). they will appear if yuo send a keystroke to the page
(return, space etc.) otherwise it stays blank .. does anyone have a solution
for this problem????
--
thanks for the help ---Dana

Intel has confirmed that it is a problem with their driver for the
82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family of display adapters. They say
that they will address the problem in a new release of the driver.

If anyone having this problem will email me the service tag for your
PC, we can demonstrate clearly to Dell that the problem is occurring on
many PCs (I have an open incident with Dell regarding this issue).
Reducing the graphics acceleration a level below that which DirectX
uses is a temporary workaround.

Thanks for your help!

Ann

I'm having the same issues. Service tag H8VPF61

" wrote:

Intel has confirmed that it is a problem with their driver for the
82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family of display adapters. They say
that they will address the problem in a new release of the driver.

If anyone having this problem will email me the service tag for your
PC, we can demonstrate clearly to Dell that the problem is occurring on
many PCs (I have an open incident with Dell regarding this issue).
Reducing the graphics acceleration a level below that which DirectX
uses is a temporary workaround.

Thanks for your help!

Ann

How can I divide a page into three sections? Bonnie Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 23 02:47 AM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Word 2002 Doesn't Display Embedded Images J_Schneider Microsoft Word Help 1 December 23rd 04 01:21 AM
saving the workspace Mike Microsoft Word Help 3 December 8th 04 11:32 PM