Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
The Hun The Hun is offline

Default Bullet size problem

Using Word 2002.
I can't find a large square bullet. They all seem too small. I'm
trying to get a square black bullet that equals the size of at least 10
pt Arial lower case characters. When I enlarge the bullet size, it
enlarges but it also moves too far upward, and doesn't stay down on the
same line as the base of the Arial 10 pt lower case characters. Any
thoughts?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Within reason, you can counter the upward move by using Format, Font,
Character Spacing to apply some negative position to the character (sort of
a smidgin of subscript).
--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"The Hun" wrote in message
ups.com...
: Using Word 2002.
: I can't find a large square bullet. They all seem too small. I'm
: trying to get a square black bullet that equals the size of at least 10
: pt Arial lower case characters. When I enlarge the bullet size, it
: enlarges but it also moves too far upward, and doesn't stay down on the
: same line as the base of the Arial 10 pt lower case characters. Any
: thoughts?
:
: Thanks.
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

I meant SUBscript, of course!

tf

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
: Within reason, you can counter the upward move by using Format, Font,
: Character Spacing to apply some negative position to the character (sort
of
: a smidgin of subscript).
: --
: Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: http://word.mvps.org/
:
: "The Hun" wrote in message
: ups.com...
:: Using Word 2002.
:: I can't find a large square bullet. They all seem too small. I'm
:: trying to get a square black bullet that equals the size of at least 10
:: pt Arial lower case characters. When I enlarge the bullet size, it
:: enlarges but it also moves too far upward, and doesn't stay down on the
:: same line as the base of the Arial 10 pt lower case characters. Any
:: thoughts?
::
:: Thanks.
::