Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MaggieV MaggieV is offline

Default Error 0x00000005 access denied

I cannot delete a print job. It says 'deleting' but hours later nothing has
been deleted. I have unplugged the printer, turned off the printer, turned
of the computer and still it is still 'deleting'. When I searched 'help' I
received the above message.
Consequently, I cannot print anything.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

What model printer do you have?
There is an utility on the Epson site that addressed this issue.
This is an OS problem, you might have better success at a solution if you post
in a Windows group.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"MaggieV" wrote in message
I cannot delete a print job. It says 'deleting' but hours later nothing has
been deleted. I have unplugged the printer, turned off the printer, turned
of the computer and still it is still 'deleting'. When I searched 'help' I
received the above message.
Consequently, I cannot print anything.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ISkee ISkee is offline

I have the exact same problem, except I don't get back that error message.
How do I post to a Windows group?