Speech Teacher

Default How do I create dialogue within bubbles?

I would like to create cartoon-like strips using photographs of my students.
Is there a way to include dialogue within dialogue bubbles?

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CoyoteDancing

I have created a page filled with callouts to be used in scrapbooking.
However, the preview page comes up blank and it will not print. Any
suggestions.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:58:01 -0700, "Speech Teacher" Speech
wrote:

I would like to create cartoon-like strips using photographs of my students.
Is there a way to include dialogue within dialogue bubbles?

Thanks in advance.

Display the Drawing toolbar. Click the AutoShapes button and select
Callouts from the popup menu. There are dialog bubbles or balloons on
that menu.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LMB

Check in Tool/Options and then select the print tab. Look in the Include
with document section and make sure "Drawing Objects" is checked.

Linda