Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jason

Default Language used

I am using MS Word 2003 and the language has been set to Australian.

However, for unknown reason, whenever I add a new row to the table, it
becomes "American" format (Like Date format). I have tried to select all
and set language to "Australian" but it still behaves like this.

Is there any way I can set the whole document, or at least the newly added
rows become "Australian" Language?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jason

Dear Suzanne,

I have followed the instruction and the problem is fixed.

Thank you for your help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Make sure that the default language for all of Windows is set to
Australian
English. See http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm

so
all may benefit.