Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
L.

Default labels???

Office(word) 2k.
Have 7 pages of entries for printing labels 3x columns by 10x rows.
..
Two problems/situations.
1. Before I added 4 new entries, I clicked Tools, Options, All(formatting
marks) so I can see formatting.
Before saving updated doc, I unclick ALL but the new entries disappear.
IOW- if I unclick ALL, I can't see or print the entries, just spaces.

2. I've added several new folks to my label doc but have run out of space at
end.
How do I add rows/pages below what I already have so I can continue?
The last page only has 7 rows where the first 6 pages have 10 rows.

Thanks,
L.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

If you have seven pages of labels, you should really be using mail merge.
See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm ands then
merge the resulting file to your label format.

L. wrote:
Office(word) 2k.
Have 7 pages of entries for printing labels 3x columns by 10x rows.
.
Two problems/situations.
1. Before I added 4 new entries, I clicked Tools, Options,
All(formatting marks) so I can see formatting.
Before saving updated doc, I unclick ALL but the new entries
disappear. IOW- if I unclick ALL, I can't see or print the entries,
just spaces.
2. I've added several new folks to my label doc but have run out of
space at end.
How do I add rows/pages below what I already have so I can continue?
The last page only has 7 rows where the first 6 pages have 10 rows.

Thanks,
L.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
L.

That's what I did originally but I'm just adding new names and ran out of
"space".
I've added rows which jumped to a new page, put in page/section break, so
actually the only problem I'm still having is the missing entries.
I've only got 4 that are 'acting" up so I can retype them but still want to
know why they disappear when I unclick ALL under formatting.

L.