jmone

Default How do i wirte a letter of apology ?

Greg Maxey

Take out a piece of paper and start with something like "I am sorry."

If you want to learn how to use Word, you might start he

http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/conc...ing/index.html

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Treesy

I would start by saying you're sorry.

Good luck.

Greg and Treesy have suggested you start with "I'm sorry." I would suggest a
more basic approach. Before you apologize, I would make sure that you
actually *feel* sorry. True contrition is the first requirement for a
sensible apology. You absolutely don't want to write "If I have offended
anyone..." Also, you have missed National Sorry Week. See
http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journal...g/10244998.htm
or (abbreviated version) http://news.scotsman.com/opinion.cfm?id=1363162004