david

Default enabling of macros

How can i enables macros in my computer?
--
Thanks for your help

David
Jay Freedman

david wrote:
How can i enables macros in my computer?

Open the Tools Macro Security dialog. If the "High" or "Very High" level
is selected, click the "Medium" level. Then open (or first close and then
reopen) the document that contains macros. You'll get a message box that
warns you about the possibility of viruses etc. If you're comfortable that
you know where the macros came from and what they do, click the Enable
button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman