gracie

Default How do you have two sources for a mail merge?

Beth Melton

Can you expand on what you are trying to do? Are you trying to merge
using a one-to-many relationship? Are you trying to merge using two
data sources that are independent of each other?

What is your data source? An Access database? An Excel workbook? What
version of Word are you using?

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word