David4

Default exponents in Word text

How do I insert exponents, e.g., the raised 2 to connote "squared", in Word
text?
Flow Chart Guy

The easiest that I have found to do this is to enter the number to be used as
the exponent and then change its font to 'superscript'.

"David4" wrote:

How do I insert exponents, e.g., the raised 2 to connote "squared", in Word
text?

Jay Freedman

David4 wrote:
How do I insert exponents, e.g., the raised 2 to connote "squared",
in Word text?

Format them as superscripts. The long way is to open the Format Font
dialog and click the Superscript checkbox. The shortcut is to select the
text and press Ctrl and Shift and the + key in the top row.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman