Anne G.

Default How can I turn off the "showing markup" in Word?

When emails are sent with a Word attachment, the receipent ends up opening a
Word document with mark-up notations and underlines. How do I set Word 2002
to automatically turn off the "showing markup" feature?
garfield-n-odie

You can't control what view your document opens in on someone else's
computer. But if you accept all tracked changes in your document and
resave it before you attach it to an email, then the document will look
the same no matter what view it is opened in.