Alex Layton

Default merge labels

I am trying to merge a list of labels. I selected an Avery A4 format (L7160),
selected my data source, which is a Word table, and followed all the right
steps. It shows each entry correctly in the preview labels option, but when I
merge- eith to a document or direct to the printer, it produces only the
first label on each page, leaving all other labels blank. What am I doing
wrong?

Steve Yandl

I'm guessing that you're using Word 2003. In Step 4 of 6, after you set up
your first label, there is a button in the "Replicate Labels" section that
says "Update All Labels". Try using that if you haven't already. Then move
on to preview and merge.

Steve

Labels Jeana Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 04 11:03 PM
You need a Word function to create file labels of different label. Beth Farmer Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 06:17 PM
How do I mail merge when only merge document is shown in tools? DaveAS Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 04 03:45 PM
preview of labels in Word do not show outline of labels anymore makingfaces Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 04 01:32 PM
labels question Mark McEwen Microsoft Word Help 1 November 26th 04 11:32 PM