Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Harvey B Harvey B is offline

Default Prinitng a booklet from mailmerge

I am trying to print an output document from Word mailmerge it has multiple
sets of four A4 pages which I am trying to print as an A5 booklet. The sets
display correctly in the merged document but print out of order. How can I
correct this
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

When you print a document as a booklet, the order is determined by the
booklet requirements. So, say that your document has eight pages, the pages
will print as follows:

Front: 8 and 1
Back: 2 and 7
Front: 6 and 3
Back: 4 and 5

It's not clear from your description exactly how many A5 pages each booklet
should have, but when you choose "Book fold" in Page Setup, you should also
choose the appropriate number of "Sheets per booklet." I'm not entirely
clear what Word means by "sheets" here, but I would guess that since in the
above example, 8 pages would require 2 sheets, and the smallest number
offered is 4, probably by "sheets" Word actually means "pages."

Consequently, if by "four A4 pages" you mean eight A5 pages (two sheets, as
above), then you should choose "8."

"Harvey B" Harvey wrote in message
I am trying to print an output document from Word mailmerge it has multiple
sets of four A4 pages which I am trying to print as an A5 booklet. The
sets
display correctly in the merged document but print out of order. How can I
correct this

white space around page when prinitng or converting to PDF PRCarol Page Layout 3 March 31st 08 03:16 PM
booklet P D Sterling New Users 4 December 11th 07 04:48 PM
Prinitng Problems Panchi Page Layout 2 November 16th 07 04:40 PM
How to print a Word booklet same as 1/4 page Outlook booklet? MGlaeske Page Layout 0 September 27th 06 07:00 PM
booklet Cathy Microsoft Word Help 1 December 27th 05 04:48 PM