Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Holdol Holdol is offline

Default Blank space after inserted table

Hi,

I'm not sure what I've done wrong but I appear to have a blank space after a
table I've inserted. I can't type in this blank space or get rid of it. I
want the following text to be right underneath the table but it's appearing
on the next page instead.

There doesn't seem to be a page break inserted either and I'm a bit of an
amateur with formatting! Any suggestions?

Many thanks, Holly